Re: Console font

On Thu, 22 May 2014, john s. wrote:
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 09:34:21AM -0400, john s. wrote:
How can I increase the size of the console font?

This is a new install without no desktop ie. just the base installion

so we're talking about the font in the vt (virtual terminal).

do you have the file /etc/default/console-setup ?

if so, then you'll want to edit it, changing the value FONTSIZE (and
maybe FONTFACE).  to see your choices, look at the man page.  do...

 $ man 5 console-setup

...and look for the section on "FONTFACE and FONTSIZE".

depending on the fontface you select, you will have certain choices of
fontsize.  experiment, and find what suits you.

hth,
wes