Problem with latest cdimage cd1/netinst amd64

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with latest cdimages of arch=amd64. I tried with netinst iso and also with cd1 iso. I burn them to a USB pendrive using unetbootin using (updated) Ubuntu 12.04 .

They work ok, except the installer doesn't find any suitable kernel to install, even with network connection. I have to make some dirty workarounds from a shell and install the kernel package by hand.

This has happened with two differentes servers (one Fujitsu and the other Dell) so I don't think it's a hw problem.

Any hint?

Thanks a lot
Eneko

--