Unable to install Debian 7.5.0

Hi,

I downloaded debian-7.5.0 from this following location http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/7.5.0/i386/iso-dvd/ . After download i burn this iso in dvd. After that when i am trying to install this to my local machine, machine is unable to load this iso from dvd.

So my concern is that, if there have any other way or location  to download and install debian 7.5 or let me know the proper way to install debian 7.5 in my local machine.

Thanks and Regards
Saptarshi Kapas