Re: Security updates for hold package

I HAD to install kernel backport as I had been having issues with shutdown on Debian Wheezy 3.2.0.4-amd64 and Gnome3.

Google results revealed there are similar problems when one is using Intel Haswell CPUs with Debian Wheezy stable.

After upgrading to a kernel backport, I am able to do a proper shutdown.