THE TASK OF THE SCHOOL

Good evening/morning/afternoon

Sorry to bother the father. or mother
Introduce my name

Name : Teja Sukmana
Class : XI TKJ 1

The school, SMK NEGERI 1 SINDNAG

I mean, this is the email sent to add new insights about computers from overseas famous companies such as DEBIAN.

I would like to know more about the computer.

can I request a book or magazine about your company?

If allowed please send to this address:

SMK NEGERI 1 SINDANG. JL. Major Dasuki No. 3B Indramayu 45221

Email: info@smkn1sindang.sch.id

Web: www.smkn1sindang.sch.id

We hope you are able to send books or magazines about computers useful for me and my friend as soon as possible.

Sorry to interrupt Your activity time, thank you for your time.

Sorry to bother the father. or mother

Thanks