Re: I need to hear PC Speaker Beeps through the Audio Output.

Other than what you described, I doubt it. The on board speaker is used for bios level error codes. That is, identifying error conditions that exist before higher level hardware (including your sound card) has been initialised during the O/S boot.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the O2 network.
  Original Message
From: Martin G. McCormick
Sent: Monday, 12 May 2014 18:00
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: I need to hear PC Speaker Beeps through the Audio Output.

Is there any kind of debian module that will reproduce
PC speaker sounds through the sound card?

The system in question has a working sound card but
there are no apparent pins on the mother board that carry the
timer-counter output to the outside world.

There is a piezo transducer on the board that beeps just
fine but there are no pins short of unsoldering the piezo
speaker and putting a couple of pins in it's place and that is
way too much work and the system does not belong to me. I need
to hear the beeps in headphones. The sound card even has a 2-pin
input marked PC Speaker but getting the signal there is the
issue which is why I am asking if there is a software-based
solution.
Thanks for any ideas.

Martin McCormick