Anyone encountered the same "Mount failed" error when installing Debian 7.5 with "dmraid=true" on RAID1 server?

Dear all,

I'm a newbie in using Debian, my first task (and a good chance to learn using debian) is to setup an email server with the following hardware:

Intel S1200btlr board (Intel C204 chipset) with a Xeon E3-1230v2 CPU on it
2*1T disks, form a RAID1 by intel embeded server raid technology II (firmware raid)

I followed the following debian wiki  document to install debian with a "dmraid=true" parameter while choosing "64 bit install" in the debian installer startup menu:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/SataRaid

It goes well except that at the end installing Grub failed, so I followed the document to reinstall grub by using "64-bit rescue mode" with a "dmraid=true" parameter, but when the rescue process asked me to mount the root filesystem, I got the error:

Mount failed
an error occurred while mounting the device you entered for your root file system

does anyone encountered the same error? or does anyone have the experience installing debian 7 on a raid1 server with dmraid=true parameter? I hope someone can help me solve this error, thank you!