Impossible make reboot and multi user on Debian 7 OpenBox

​Hi everybody,

I would like to know If I have a problem with my system configuration.

I have installed Debian 7.5 with text mode only. After that, I have installed xorg openbox rxvt-unicode and slim. I have configured slim with autologin. Also I have installed plymouth to hide startup messages ...

Problems: When I'm at desktop I can't make ctrl+alt+f2-f7 to make login in shell mode, nothing happens. Also, if I try to execute reboot as root on a terminal appears a black screen with an underscore and I have to press ctrl+alt+f1 to reboot takes effect.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Antonio.​