Re: cups problem

On Wed, 2014-05-07 at 14:41 +0200, François Patte wrote:
> Bonjour,
>

> Since upgrade, cups if awfull!
>
> 1- I can have my printed (badly) working only using ipp14 protocol...
>
> 2- The printing is corrupted: only twice vertical half page!
>

> Does someone encounter the same problem and how to correct this?
>
> Thank you.
>
> PS. Debian sid, cups  1.7.1-1

If I would experience the same issue as you do, while using sid, I would
install stable beside sid to test, how it works for stable. Assumed it
should work for stable, but not for sid, I would compare the
differences. Fortunately I run a mix of stable, testing and unstable, so
if an issue happens, I test different mixtures for the packages that
most likely cause the issue ;D.