libvirt and QEMU Debian packages with support for GlusterFS?

Hi,

I am planning to install OpenNebula 4.6 on Debian 7 to be used with GlusterFS storage servers. In the documentation of OpenNebula 4.6 one care read the following:

"The hypervisor nodes need to be part of a working GlusterFS cluster and the Libvirt and QEMU packages need to be recent enough to have support for GlusterFS."

So my question here is: does Debian's wheezy packages of libvirt and QEMU have both support for GlusterFS? or else how can I find out?

Regards
ML