Writing a VERY atypical preseed.cfg

I'm doing a series installs to define my "ideal" install.
In any reasonable test procedure you change as few parameters as possible.
THEREFORE I make heavy use of preseed.cfg files.
I have come to the point that I wish to force manual intervention at *TWO* points:
  1. choice of installation partition
  2. for what purpose system is configured

The first is trivially solved.
The documentation gives a sample preseed.cfg file. Deleting ALL lines containing "d-i partman" will force a dialog to manually partition the disk.

I wish to force the menu which allows selection among desktop/print server/standard etc. If you know in advance what is desired, appropriately complete the "tasksel" line solves. But I want o ask that particular question I assume my question would be answered by reading appropriate template file. But what udeb do I want? ???????