Re: Dual Display from ATI 7700

On Sat, 5 Apr 2014 09:16:06 -0700 (PDT)
ray <ray@aarden.us> wrote:

Hello ray,

>To achieve this, I have installed KDE.  But I have not been able to
>determine how to switch for Gnome to KDE now that it is installed.

At the login screen, there should be a couple of menus.  One will give
power down, restart options etc. the other will give you options to
change DE.  These menus may not be immediately obvious, as some login
managers mark them *very* discretely.  With just a tiny triangle
indicating a dropdown, for example.

--
 Regards  _
The deadbeats and the dispossessed, the seekers of unlikeliness