RE: Was I deleted?

Hmm, looks like my provider (which is o2 aka o2online) here in Germany blocks
the domain "debian.org" completely. There is no mail in my incoming folder,
nor one in spam or elsewhere.

Other mails from other destinations or domains are delivered correctly. I
cannot find out, if it is a personal or a general problem. Maybe if someone
else got loop.de or o2online.de in his mail-address might confirm or deny this.

Please send answers of this subject as copy to my address, so I can read them.
I will of course send to the list as copy as well.

Thank you very much.

Hans