Re: Debian commercial support.

On 30/03/14 09:19, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 03/28/2014 08:29 PM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

>>> And?
>>> So?
>>> What?
>>>
>>> Many e-commerce sites *are* pure Debian.
>>>

>> Show me exactly what Debian packages are required to set up an ecommerce
>> site.

When called to back your statements your response is predictable, and
does you no flattery.

>> Complete and ready to go, of course.

What no consultants?

https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=all&section=all&arch=any&searchon=all&keywords=ecommerce

Oh wait, needs some configuration, shift those goal posts again?
E-commerce as defined by "Jerry"....

> Again, as I mentioned before, for a complete and ready to go working
> site, use Proxmox and Turnkey Linux. Proxmox installs to bare metal, and
> from it's interface chose from several HUNDRED canned websites that
> merely require you add your password to the admin account. It doesn't
> get any easier than that. And, as the added plus, they are all Debian
> Wheezy based. But, you will not be running a desktop AND a website,
> although you can run just about any distro via KVM within the Proxmox
> running site. Journey to youtube and search on Proxmox. I'm a complete
> idiot and I had my site up and running 5 containers in 30 minutes from
> complete bare install. What was rocket science is now easy peasy. Ric

True. You can also just download a free, pre-built VirtualBox machine.

Kind regards