Re: galternatives

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:04:44 -0400
Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Ric,

>I am currently running Jessie with galternatives 0.13.5+nmu2 installed.

Like Brian says, that version is from unstable.  I installed it on my
(mixed) system, and it ran, but complained about the lack of gksu(1), so
couldn't request the root password.

So, it appears to be working here.

(1) I didn't install gksu as that would have required an additional 6 or
so packages which, just for a "see what happens" test I felt was
overkill.  Sorry.

--
 Regards  _
That's what I call you