Re: systemd - boot messages

Am Samstag, 15. März 2014, 17:22:34 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> Take a look at all services, perhaps a service want's to start _after_
> and _before_ another service.

Hmm, I am  a liitle bit overstrained.  I do not know, how to change the order
of the services. On the other hand, these messages appear at once, just before
/var, /usr and /home are mounted (I must unlock them manually, as they are
luks encrypted).

And yes, I looked into the documentations, but it is still not cclear for me,
hwo systemd is working, hot it is starting services if any, or if it is
directly controilled by the kernel, whatever.

I understand, systemd is still beta, and things will not work as expected from
the beginning on, so I can live with this problem at the moment. When I will
understand systemd better in the future, maybe I can solve problems on my own.

For now, I am very confuscated do not know, where to start optimising.

So I think, I should wait a little time and learn more. Then I will ask again,
and due to your help a solution will be found easier.

So, at the moment let us just pause with this problem until I am more
experienced.

Thanks for trying to help anyway!

Best regards

Hans