Re: CUPS Zebra EPL2 driver through Iceweasel or Evince

On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 19:03:49 +0000
Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Brian,

>either xpdf or mupdf in its own window. What program performs the
>rendering and display of PDFs with the embedded technique?

Iceweasel.  It's had its own viewer for quite some time.  I don't recall
which version first included it, but it was probably around v16 or 17.

--
 Regards  _
Tired of doing day jobs with no thanks for what I do