Re: Error install spamassassin on Debian 7

Have you done a "apt-get update" before?

On 12.03.2014 15:11, x_fire69@yahoo.com wrote:
Hi,
I have run into a problem trying to install spamassassin.

sudo apt-get install amavisd-new spamassassin clamav-daemon
Failed to fetch http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/libl/liblwp-protocol-https-perl/liblwp-protocol-https-perl_6.03-1_all.deb Size mismatch E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?
I have tried every of this options and no results. I have installed Debian 7 from multiple sources, DVD, Cd and network. Same result every time. Any ideea?