Re: What happened to "use control-alt-backspace to terminate X server?"

Thanks!  Once upon a time, I knew that -- and even used it when I couldn't use Ctrl-alt-bksp for some reason.   But I'd forgotten.

It's good to be reminded.

But the original question remains:
What happened to
    dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration
in Jessie?

I recently posted to this list showing some more detail of what I mean.

Rick