Re: Brainless Debian Stable installation and usage?

On Fri, 2014-03-07 at 23:12 +0000, Joe wrote:
> One of my main requirements for Windows is in running several unusual
> USB peripherals, and I've usually found problems with USB in a virtual
> environment.

Unfortunately it could happen that some USB devices need to be virtually
reconnected when doing some operations, this could become a serious
issue. I'm only experiencing this, when updating a tablet PC's iOS by
iTunes, so for me it's not a serious issue, it's just annoying.

> There is also the point that I only have OEM licences for XP, and that
> doesn't cover virtualising. I figure that if I break the MS licensing
> agreement, that makes me no better than them, and I'm not having *that*.

I disagree with this argument. If monopolists try to force us to do
something and I'm able to bypass the force, then, if needed, I wouldn't
care about the license.