Re: questions about password safes

On 03/07/2014 12:11 PM, Patrick Chkoreff wrote:
Paul E Condon wrote, On 03/07/2014 11:56 AM:

If, yes, I can conclude that a backport is not yet available.  If it
is not yet available, is there some other password safe software that
someone will suggest for use while I wait for what I really want.

I've been using KeePassX for a long time:

$ sudo apt-get install keepassx

-- Patrick

P.S. I once tried installing keepass2 instead, but its user interface
didn't look as good, and it wouldn't read my "pass.kdb" file.  There's a
way to import the old kdb file to a kdbx file, but I didn't bother
because KeePassX looked better on screen anyway.

Thanks all. Looks like KeePassX would do the trick.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

- from some guy on the internet.