Re: pbuilder

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 20:22:55 -0700
ghaverla <ghaverla@materialisations.com> wrote:

> I guess I am trapped by an update that is midway through.
>
> I was meaning to recompile hplip, and one suggestion was pbuilder.

The update wen through today.  I do not know what the intended way to
update the sudoers file is.  What I did was
edit /usr/share/psycho/users/uid (where uid=debian) to enter the
following:

=============
Cmnd_Alias PBUILDER
= /usr/sbin/pbuilder /usr/lib/pbuilder/pbuilder-satsifydepends

debian ALL = (root) NOPASSWD:SETENV: PBUILDER
#debian ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/pbuilder
#debian ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/lib/pbuilder/pbuilder-satsifydepends

This at least lets pbuilder run a long time, before dying with what
seems a fairly common problem.

cp: cannot stat 'debian/tmp/etc/dbus-1': No such file or directory.

So, I will see what http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/FTBFS turns up.

Gord