Re: [i3]Colors and transparency problems with rxvt-unicode-color

> I use "URxvt*background: [95]#000000", which applies a 95% transparency
> to black. That might be useful to you.

Yes that did it. Thanks a lot. I was also having 'r' small instead of capital.

> Note that RXVT isn't XTerm. You'll probably find that your $TERM is
> 'rxvt-unicode-256color'.

Yes and I changed that in the .bashrc too. But didn't help much.

However uncommenting the line
force_color_prompt=yes

did make my prompt (user@hostname:$) coloured.

But that was the same color as my background. Made it
look even more uglier.
--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav