ethernet and wifi together

Hello

My scenario is the following. I'm connected to the wired network, which is the default network i'm using. The default gateway, DNS server and everything else is via this interface. On the other side i have some virtual machines inside and i need them to use the bridged wifi connection (because the wired one is behind a proxy server). For this i also need to have connected the wireless network (using WPA2-PSK). When i use Wicd. When i use Wicd to connect to wifi, it automatically disconnects me from ethernet and when i connect to ethernet, it disconnects me from wifi. Both connections (wifi and wired) should be configured dynamically (i'm using various networks at home or in the company). I tried a network-manager but I couldn't connect to wifi with it. Is there a way how to connect dynamically to both interfaces, using the eth0 as default route? Thanks in advance.

Severan