resolv.conf misbehaving

Hi guys,

The past weekend I upgraded from Debian v3.0 to the latest Debian stable (7.0 or
something) ... (wish I never did) ...

However, I have noticed that my resolv.conf gets overwritten by something after
every reboot. The Debian server resolves all local (internal) addresses and the
ADSL router resolves all external addresses.

Normally my resolv.conf looked like this

nameserver 10.0.0.2 (ADSL router)
nameserver 10.0.0.5 (Debian server to resolve local addresses)

Now it get's overwritten with :

nameserver 10.0.0.2

I need to reslove both local and external addresses. At the moment I have to
manually add the 10.0.0.5 into the resolv.conf file after rebooting.

Any help or pointers?

Thank You

Danny