Recover old version of xfce4-session package?

I look after somebody suffering from https://bugs.debian.org/706425 on
amd64. They run xfce4-session 4.8.3-3 from wheezy and the bug report
suggests that 4.8.3-4 provides a fix due to the patch at
http://git.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-session/commit/?id=ab391138

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to obtain this version. wheezy has
the bug, jessie is now up to Xfce 4.10 and I don't want to do such a
major upgrade remotely just for a tiny code change. I thought I might
build a suitably patched 4.8.3-3 from source but,

E: Build-Depends dependency for xfce4-session cannot be satisfied
because candidate version of package libxfce4util-dev can't satisfy
version requirements

What's my best path forward here? I don't suppose there's some archive
somewhere that still has xfce4-session 4.8.3-4 or at least the build
dependencies for 4.8.3-3?

Cheers,

Mark