Re: Ctrl-Alt-Del in systemd

> # What to do when CTRL-ALT-DEL is pressed.
> ca:12345:ctrlaltdel:/sbin/poweroff
>
> It was the easiest way to switch off the machine that I knew of.
> Now is there something similar with systemd?
> Ctrl-Alt-Del appears to reboot the machine now.

The current behaviour is defined by the ctrl-alt-del.target. See
# ls -ls /lib/systemd/system/ctrl-alt-del.target
/lib/systemd/system/ctrl-alt-del.target -> reboot.target

Change that symlink to point to poweroff.target:

# ln -s /lib/systemd/system/poweroff.target
/etc/systemd/system/ctrl-alt-del.target
# systemctl daemon-reload

Done
universe are pointed away from Earth?