Re: chroot jail problem

 Hi.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 01:21:43PM +0100, Antonio Fernández Pérez wrote:
> I have tried to install libraries but I think that are not compatible with 64-bit.

Way too vague. What does 'uname -a' says on your system? What was the
package name you've tried to install? What command did you use for
installing?

> I have asked to the author. I'm waiting for an answer.

You can post this script, at least. Or to provide a download link to it.
Because, you see, using telepathy was proved ineffective in
troubleshooting ;)

Reco