Re: systemd: some questions

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 03:16:12PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> Maybe I missed something? Or is systemd still not working with
> encrypted partitions? There was nothing in the doc about it (as far as
> I read)

I use systemd with encrypted partitions without problems.

Can you boot the machine, and at the grub prompt, edit the command line
and confirm what the 'init=' argument is? Additionally if there's a
"quiet" option on the command line, please delete it and try to boot.
Does that show any diagnostic information?