Problem with Executable

I have just installed the 64 bit version of v-7.4.0 in a VMware Player on my laptop.

Much to my surprie that an executable that was perfectly happy working in v-7.3 (VM on same laptop) now generates an error message:

bash: ./MOPAC2012.exe: No such file or directory

Yes, it is a 64 bit Linux executable. The permissions are: -rwxr-xr-- 1 computation computation

This has happened one time in the past, but I don't remember the solution (being a ROF).

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.                Life is a fuzzy set
Foundation for Chemistry                Stochastic and multivariate