Re: klondike ( freecell?) gone in jessie?

On 10/02/14 16:24, Paul Cartwright wrote:
I just upgraded to Jessie from wheezy. Took most of Saturday afternoon..
looks like most everything got upgraded ok, EXCEPT...
I used to have klondike/freecell installed, but it isn't there anymore.
The only thing still in Synaptic package manager are 2 packages-
freecell-solver-bin and libfreecell-solver0 .

what happened, or is it just not ready for jessie??

Is it now part of the aisleriot package?

$ apt-cache show aisleriot

--
Klaus