Re: How can I secure a Debian installation?

2014-01-31 Scott Ferguson <scott.ferguson.debian.user@gmail.com>:
On 31/01/14 18:52, Raffaele Morelli wrote:
> 2014-01-31 Scott Ferguson <scott.ferguson.debian.user@gmail.com
> <mailto:scott.ferguson.debian.user@gmail.com>>:

<snipped>

> Security requires knowledge, you made no such discovery.

Too much emotional content.  :)
Flamefests do no one any good. If you need a public forum for your views
you should use one. Just my opinion.

It's not my problem.

> But this is a user list, not a teaching room and if we were to apply the
> rule: "read on the manual" for everything then this list would not exist.

Chill. You'll do yourself an injury lugging those goal post around.

Okay, but remeber to come down from the pedestal after reshooting threads at your own pleasure.