Wireless AP setup: RTL8188CUS

Hi,

I just bought an USB dongle nano Netis WF-2120 adapter.
I want to set it up on my headless Debian Wheezy server as a Wireless
Access Point.

I'm trying to follow these steps here:
http://www.daveconroy.com/turn-your-raspberry-pi-into-a-wifi-hotspot-with-edimax-nano-usb-ew-7811un-rtl8188cus-chipset/

lsusb shows it as:
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0bda:8176 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8188CUS
802.11n WLAN Adapter

I also installed debian packages hostapd and firmware-realtek, and now I
don't know what steps I need more to get this working?

I want to use the ifupdown method described in the
/usr/share/doc/hostapd/README.Debian file.

However, I can't find the installed driver, and I don't know how can I
load it as a kernel module?

--
Regards from Pal