Re: Advice needed: Proper package maintainer for Bug Report

On Ma, 21 ian 14, 17:35:06, Curt wrote:
> On 2014-01-21, Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > If the computer still locks up my first guess would be the radeon driver=20
> > (package xserver-xorg-video-radeon).
>
> My understanding was that the "bug" occurred when he tried the
> proprietary display driver and disappears when he reverts to the open
> source one.

Actually, on re-reading I don't see any mention of the graphics driver,
just the firmware-linux-nonfree package, which as far as I recall
contains ATI firmware used by both drivers for 3D.

The OP might want to clarify which driver he is using, but I think my
suggestion is still valid.

Kind regards,
Andrei