multistrap

How do I replicate this line:
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise main restricted
from sources.list in a multistrap.conf? I'm trying this:

[General]
directory=/mnt/install
cleanup=true
arch=amd64
retainsources=/var/cache/apt/archives
noauth=true
unpack=true
retries=5
debootstrap=precise
bootstrap=precise
[precise]
packages=apt
source=http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu
suite=precise main restricted
omitdebsrc=true

And apparently I can't use 'suite' the same way the location of
sources.list is defined.

I guess the real question is: if I just have:
suite=precise
it 'works' but doesn't install libterm-readline-perl-perl which is
found in the repos I have defined on this box which means that:
dpkg-reconfigure -f noninteractive -a
errors.

(IIRC, this works with Debian's sources which is why I'm specifically
asking about multistrap and not a missing package - maybe this is a
bug with the Ubuntu repo, but I don't know enough to say as much).