Re: Where to file bug report for wheezy-backports?

On Jo, 16 ian 14, 09:53:33, Paulus, Markus G A (Mark) wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have an issue with a package on wheezy-backports, and am not sure
> of the proper procedure to notify someone:

reportbug would work, but you can also write to debian-backports (where
the reportbug would send your bug).

> I am trying to install linux-headers-3.10-0.bpo.3-rt-amd64.
> linux-headers-3.10-0.bpo.3-rt-amd64 : Depends: linux-kbuild-3.10 but it is not installable
>
> When I go look at wheezy-backports, I see that linux-kbuild-3.12 exists, so I think the
> headers package needs to be updated to use linux-kbuild-3.12?

No, that package is for linux-headers-3.12* packages. Isn't that
available (yet)?

> Anyway, how do I let someone know that this is broken?

As mentioned above, but in this particular case I suspect the "solution"
will be to remove all 3.10 packages in favor of 3.12. This is probably
what is happening and you just stumbled in the middle of the transition.

Kind regards,
Andrei