Setting up automatic logon after installation.

I want to install Debian in such a way that the system will automatically login (not requiring of me to enter username and password)) as user when the installation is finished.

I'm installing a pretty bare system with netinst, no DE, no X manager, just CLI, with nothing selected at taskel in preseed.

Is there a way I can configure my preseed file that after installion the system will automatically login as user?

I tried disabling root account and adding what I believe was autologon option but it didn't work.

d-i passwd/root-login boolean false
d-i passwd/auto-login boolean true

I have defined the username and password of user via preseed.

d-i passwd/user-fullname string user
d-i passwd/username string user