Re: GPT + RAID + boot

Sven Hartge <sven@svenhartge.de> writes:
PaulNM <debian@paulscrap.com> writes:

<snip>

Thank you both for your help -- your suggestions were exactly what I
needed (I delayed responding until I was confident I had everything
working).

I'm puzzled as to why parted refers to these partition types as
"flags" -- seeing that when using the program, and when reading the
documentation, coupled with the fact that bios_grub doesn't turn up in
the man page (but only in info), and that disks using MBR actually can
have a boot flag on a partition, certainly helped send me off in the
wrong direction!

But again, thank you both for helping me navigate through this one.