PXE install, without internet?

Hey folks,
I managed to convince my staff to switch to debian from windoze, and they agreed. So I managed to install a PXE server and successfully booted debian installer simultaneously on 20 machines using dhcp server.

But they required an active internet connection to fetch packages over a mirror, and the bandwidth was very low, so at then end of the day, only one PC was able to set up.

So is there a way to boot an entire 4gb dvd-iso from a server, so that I can install it on PC connected on a network??

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav