Re: audio dropouts still

Zenaan experience issues while using jackd. I simply corrected your
assumption Klaus, it wasn't an outbreak. It's _likely_, no more, no
less, that the used governor does cause the glitches.

"this war against audio drop-outs ;-) has a long-standing history" -
Klaus

It's not a war and I'm not aware about a history. Jack simply tends to
cause issues when not using a fixed CPU freq scaling.

Perhaps Jack provides a quality not everybody needs, but when using
Jack, you need to optimise your setup, but after doing this, you'll run
a better and less painful sound server, than all those consumer usage
desktop sound servers.