ISDN call logging

My ISP provides VoIP and the DSL modem/router provides an internal
ISDN S0 bus where my ISDN telephones are attached.  I have also hooked
an old Linux server with an ISDN card to the S0 bus.  This server runs
a Linux 2.4.37.8 kernel with isdn4linux and isdnlog to log all
incoming and outgoing calls, as well as call alerts.

Now I want to retire that old server and do the call logging on
another server running Debian jessie.  Unfortunately, ISDN seems to be
poorly maintained nowadays and I wasn't able to do this.  The kernel
has mISDN instead of isdn4linux while some of the documentation is
from the Linux 2.4 or even Linux 2.2 era.  The man page isdnlog(8)
states that isdnlog only works with the HiSax driver i.e. isdn4linux.
Using the Debian kernel and ISDN utils I couldn't get any call logs.

I compiled a new Linux 3.12.6 kernel with isdn4linux and HiSax and
tried running isdnlog with it.  This actually worked and logged calls
like my old Linux 2.4-based server, however, isdnlog crashes after
some random time (couple of days) with segmentation fault.  I haven't
yet had the time to debug this problem.

So, is there any other way to get reliable logging of alerts and calls
to/from my ISDN phones on a current Debian system with ISDN card?

urs