Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 08:13:16 +1100
From: Charlie <ariestao@skymesh.com.au>
To: johnandsara2@cox.net
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Disable ipv6.......

  On Fri, 03 Jan 2014 12:57:36 -0500 John mentioned this:
	Re: Disable ipv6........

> i think my ipv6 is disabled.  good.
>
> when they fully publish what ipv6 is without using "maybe" and "might
> be this in xxx country, and your ISP may be blocking it, then i'll
> start listening.
>
> go to wikipedia.com check it.  for that matter find anyone that
> agrees how exactly what the bits are and what software might do which
> when these bits are set.
>
> why?  because ipv6 can let the internet change routing on your own
> computer and gooness knows what else.  without strict standards of
> how to set bits and well understood kernel ipv6 drive: you don't know
> what someone may be doing remotely

  From my keyboard:

   Hello John and Sara,

      Thanks for that information.

      I wanted it disabled because
      satellite doesn't use it and it is just another hurdle that
      doesn't need to be there for my purpose.

Be well,
Charlie
    --
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	At a dinner party one should eat wisely but not too well, and
	talk well but not too wisely. .......W. Somerset Maugham