Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 5:08 PM, Gilles Mocellin
<gilles.mocellin@nuagelibre.org> wrote:

> It seems that your mail client breaks threads.
> I see all your mails as new threads, disconnected from thoses you're
> responded to.

Yes it is agreed because I heard it a type of Mozilla bug too! I am
not sure of it and that's why have decided to set-up a mail client.
RIght and for the time being, I am just replying (from the "Reply"
button) and in the browser like Opera or Firefox.