Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 02:06 -0500, Doug wrote:
> I don't know about Icedove, I use Thunderbird. Every day. In Linux.
> I think you must have been using Windows. I've never seen an ad in
> Thunderbird.

Linux only. When did you open Thunderbird for the _first_ time, IOW
without already having a directory with mails, settings etc. in /home?

I tested it on Ubuntu, maybe it's Ubuntu related, but that doesn't
matter, since Ubuntu is not forced to rename Thunderbird, so there must
be an agreement. Debian is forced to rename it!

Mozilla's "philosophy" _for my taste_, I'm not objective, is not based
on good ethics.