Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Monday 02 December 2013 15:22:23 AP wrote:
> It is really wonder to know that Debian doesn't include them
> because of yet another war of license....whatever...If the actual
> code is free, still such issues arise is a wonder to think....! I
> now think that KMail must be a bit less resourceful than
> Thunderbird.

Horses for courses.  MUA's change.  So do people!

I don't personally know KMail 1.13.6.  I do not use KDE4.  I use
1.9.10 and Trinity 3.13.2.  But it is KMail 1.13.6 that is prebably
under discussion here.  So on taht I cannot really comment.