Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 5:07 AM, Zenaan Harkness <zen@freedbms.net> wrote:

> "Dear AP, unfortunately you have made an assumption here based on
> irrelevant non-technical innuendo from Ralph (see above). But I won't
> hold that against you. For now :)"

No no I just read everybody's views but didn't make any assumption. I
don't know much of the Linux part, so asked. But at most of the
places, I didn't find Ralph's suggestions bad....He just said "to use
and then decide" which is okay....because the it all depends on
tastes, I believe....

> Best regards to all, and may your life journey's be fruitful,

Same to you too Zenaan. Your wishes are great.