Re: Security?

Ahoj,

Dňa Wed, 18 Sep 2013 11:39:06 +0200 "Ralf Mardorf"
<ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> napísal:

> Opera and Start Page as default search engine
>
> spinymouse11.2@suse11-2:~> opera -version
> Opera 10.11 Internal. Build 4791 for Linux. Qt library 4.5.3.
>
> While this outdated version of Opera remembers Start Page, IOW it
> doesn't reset to Google, Start Page doesn't work, while Google and
> Yahoo do work. Don't misunderstand this, when Start Page is chosen by
> the Opera browser and not by the search engine thingy, it does work
> too. No typo, since I tested by copy and paste.

Thanks for your effort. But i see, that change Google to  Yahoo or Bing
works, to custom added search engine not  on today Opera's
version. Usage old browser version is not really solution at all.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk