Re: itunes under debian

* On 2013 03 Sep 12:40 -0500, Pascal Obry wrote:
> Le 03/09/2013 19:00, Mike McGinn a écrit :
> > Has anyone in this group had any luck getting iTunes to work under Linux?
>
> I understand it will not help but I couldn't resist. Free your son and
> buy him a device offering standard MTP interface (like Android). Being
> locked by iWhatever is beyond me :)

That doesn't always work either.  I have a Motorola Electrify M runing
Jelly Bean and I've yet to figure out how to get MTP working as the
kernel presents it as a CD-ROM device.  I've only found MTP to work
under Windows *after* the Motorola driver was installed.  Even then, it
was slow and would time out.

Far better was being directed to Air Droid and I couldn't care less
about MTP now.

- Nate