Re: change alt tab alt tilde behavior in gnome

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Antti Talsta <atalsta@criss.dyndns.org> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 12:57:38PM -0400, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

> In gnome, alt-tab moves across applications, alt-tilde moves across
> windows How do I change the alt+tab behavior such that the focus moves
> across all the windows, irrespective of the applications they belong
> to? Is there some other key combination that achieves this?

Windows alt tab extension does something like that.

https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/38/windows-alt-tab/

It is exactly what I am looking for. FWIW, in the settings menu of the extension, I selected the "Workspace & Icons"  with "Move current selection to the front before closing the popup" checked. Thanks for the link.

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/