Re: Re: Fwd: install packages without verification.

on Tue, 6 Aug 2013 at 00:27:54 +0100, Brian wrote:

The problem however is that when I try to install a new package or upgrade an existed one, using the apt-get install command, I get a question asking me: 'Install these packages without verification?' and above this question
is a list of some packages that cannot be verified. so my question is why
does some packages cannot be verified and how to solve this trouble?

  apt-cache show debian-archive-keyring

What's your meaning? this package is already installed on my machine but the problem is still existed.

Please provide more details.

Thanks in advance!!

atar.